Burns and McCoy has margarita fever. Did you know that we have a margarita mix available in our online store? Go check it out. It's delicious. But until the shipment arrives at your door, we have a recipe using one of the sauces from the Wrath of the Gods series. Each of the three sauces have won at least one award. Exitium has won three!
- Exitium 1st place fruit hot/extra hot 2017 Fiery Foods Challenge
- Exitium 2nd place Caribbean Hot/extra hot sauce 2017 Fiery Foods Challenge
- Exitium 3rd place Fruit Superhot Hot Sauce 10th annual Hot Pepper Awards
You don't need a lot of Exitium in this margarita to give it a good overall heat. Sweet and spicy ... what a great combination! Mix a drink and tag us in your Instagram pic (@burnsandmccoy) for a chance to win a year's worth of hot sauce.
1 part tequila
1 part triple sec (orange liquor)
1 part pineapple juice
1 part lime juice
1/2 part simple syrup
1/4 tsp Burns and McCoy Exitium
1. Combine all ingredients in a glass. Stir to combine.
2. Pour over ice in a separate glass with a salted rim.
3. Add a garnish.
4. Drink up!
Help us celebrate the #YearofYum. Take a snap pic and tag us @burnsandmccoy.