Beef! Kimchi! Exitium aoli! No words can describe how delicious these burritos are. Just make them. Stat.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 3 to 4 hours
Servings: 4 burritos (3 if you are an over-stuffer)
- 2 lb top sirloin
- 2 pears
- 2 in piece of giner
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp mayonaise
- 3 tbsp Burns and McCoy Exitium
- Thinly slice beef.
- Place pear, garlic, and ginger in a food processor. Pulse to combine.
- Place all beef ingredients (beef, pear sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, and sesame oil) in a slow cooker. Cook for 3 to 5 hours until tender. You can saute the ingredients at the end of cooking to thicken the sauce. (We cooked our beef in an instant pot for 20 mins. Then used saute function for 10 mins to thicken sauce).
- Cook rice.
- Prep greens.
- Prepare aoli by combining mayonaise and Burns and McCoy Exitium.
- Warm tortillas before filling. Place beef, rice, greens, kimchi, and aoli in middle of tortilla. Fold up sides, and roll to close. (Alternatively, place all ingredients in a bowl and top with aoli.)