Terms and Conditions
- Material on this website is protected by copyright and other law and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of the copyright owner.
- All trademarks on this site are property of Burns and McCoy Sauce Company or its affiliates.
- Material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only.
- This website may contain discussion groups, news groups, bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive services (collectively, "Message Boards"). Your use of Message Boards is at your own risk. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor our Message Boards and to remove or alter any content which, in our sole discretion, constitutes a misuse. We are not responsible for maintaining your postings and we may delete or destroy them at any time.
- Burns and McCoy Sauce Company is not liable for any damages, harm, or injury that relate to, arise out of, or result from the use of, or access to, or the inability to use, any of the material on this site. The materials on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
- We may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to this website at any time if we believe that you have breached these Terms and Conditions. Any such restriction, suspension or termination will be without prejudice to any rights which we may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use the website do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Agent named below: A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; A description of the alleged infringing activity and where the alleged infringing material is located; A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.